This tip is the "Italian" epee tip. It is part of the process that uses "no contact" spring.
- It's construction is truly a piece of jewelry
- The center core shaft is of brass construction that moves up and down in place where the normal contact spring is located
- We recomend setting the point at 0.40 fire and 0.45 no fire to get that "special" glance off the jacket touch. Man I love that glance touch!
- It can be used on the Italian point only, cannot be used on the French or German point
- Yes, it is a Homoligated tip, here is the FIE letter: click here for the na-sayer's.
Sold in units of (1)