Over the years, we have been asked to make up diffrent types of tool kits for many reasons. This is a kit that is specific to Foil
It was designed for both the Fencer and Fencer Parent to be able to make those quick needed repairs when ever and where ever needed.
Here is a list of what is included with the kit:
1. A (2) light weapon tester box - (wtester) - a must have to insure the point/tip is working and the weight sping is good.
2. A Lutz multi-purpose micro screw driver - (lutz) those screws! Need we say more?
3. A 750/500 gram combo weight - (weight)
4. A foil body cord/wire - (fbw) to use while testing your weapon - Parents: hold on to this one, its yours!
5. A open end wrench 5mm to tighten any loose barrels you may have
6. A bottle of Zap CA 1/4 oz - (zapca1/4) for those nasty wire pop outs.
7. A bag of FWF German foil screws - (gfscrw) 10 count
8. A bag of FWF German foil weight springs - (gfsprg) 10 count
9. An inside or outside hex wrench to tighten the pommel nut. You need to let us know which one you use.
10. A nifty vinyl zippered bag to hold/keep everything in so that moisture cannot get to it like,,, sweat!